Monday, August 15, 2011

Upcoming Commissions Spots for August/September

First of all I want to thank everyone for the support and enthusiasm regarding my repaints, the response to my repaints has been wonderful but at the same time very overwhelming.  I will be taking a limited number of dolls for the next commission period in August/September, in the next week or so.  I will be offering the limited commission spots to people on my waiting according to the date the request was received, I will be rolling over the waiting list so everyone will get moved up eventually. 

If you don't hear from me for the next commission period please don't despair, there will be more commission spots in the future.  As much as I would like to accommodate every request it's just not possible, the number of repaint requests I've received is far greater than what I can paint at a given time.  Please understand that there is no mass production, each repaint is labor intensive with long hours of work involved, all work is done by me and only me.  Due to the nature of art itself, this is not the type of work where I can employ someone to help me complete the extra work.  I will only be taking bookings in the future for commissions spots as they become available, I will no longer be taking advanced bookings.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment